Hello dear saints,
Praise the Lord for His fresh leading among the churches. As most of us know, the Lord’s Day morning schedule will change as of tomorrow, 9/8/19. The schedule will now be as follows:
9:30AM – Prophesying Meeting
10:15AM – Lord’s Table Meeting
11:00AM – Meeting for friends and seekers
This meeting will begin with a snack time, continue with singing and a short word, and end with small group “huddles”. We will try to end promptly at 12PM, and we encourage the saints to have lunch together and invite any newer attendees.
May the Lord bless us richly!
The Responsible Brothers
- Date: 11/1-3 (Sisters) and 11/8-10 (Brothers)
- Location: Alpha House
- Designated Locality Responsible Serving Ones
- Davis – Norman Lee/Barry Chang
- Elk Grove – Robert Liu/Eric Matsumoto
- Folsom – Andy Chu/Filip Popovici
- Fresno Area – James Lorenzo/David Shaw
- Reno – Bob Lewis/Kevin Yum
- Roseville/Auburn – Cheng-chuan Lai/Roman Pechenyuk/Srini Teki
- Sacramento – Andrew Keys/James Temple
- Stockton/Modesto – Samuel Ho
- $80 for early registration before or on 10/13 (3 Lord’s Days before conference)
- $100 for registration after 10/13
- Please submit the payment to the designated serving one(s) in your locality/area with a memo “2019 Fall YP Conference”
- No registration accepted after 10/20 (2 Lord’s Day before conference)
- No refund for cancellation after 10/20
- “And as they were going away to buy, the bridegroom came; and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding feast. And the door was shut.” Matthew 25:10
- We encourage every young person currently attending the 7th to 12th grade to register for this conference. Please fellowship with the designated responsible serving ones listed nearest to your locality for any exception.
- For those who are burdened to serve during the conference, please also sign up by Lord’s Day, 10/20.
- Mandatory Serving ones’ Training
- Date & Time: 10/20 3-5 PM
- Location: Sacramento meeting hall
- This training is MANDATORY for all serving ones.
REGISTRATION FOR YP Sisters
REGISTRATION FOR YP Brothers
REGISTRATION FOR SERVING ONES
- (1) Serving ones in general (i.e. serve to be with YP in meetings and room times, etc.)
- (2) Food service (i.e. grocery shopping, delivery, cooking in kitchen, etc.)
Here is the hotel link, don’t wait:
- Dates: August 30 – September 1 (from Friday 7:30 pm to Lord’s Day 12:00 pm).
- Location/Hotel: Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport at 1333 Bayshore Highway, Burlingame, CA 94010.
- Room rate: $114.00 per night. There can be up to 4 persons per room depending on the room type.
- Parking: $5.00/day with in/out privileges.
- You can make your hotel reservations at the following website or 800 number (we prefer that you use the website):
- Link to the hotel website: Nor-Cal Churches Blending Conference
- Call Central Reservations at 1-800-233-1234 and state the hotel as the “Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport” in Burlingame and refer to the “2019 Northern California Churches Blending Conference” room block. Confirm the $114 per night room rate. Be sure to request your confirmation number.
- The hotel reservations deadline is Lord’s Day, August 8. We strongly encourage that the saints make their reservations as soon as possible.
- Material: Five messages were selected (#2-5, #12) from the rich speaking of the Crystallization-Study of Numbers, which will be prepared by 5 geographical regions in NorCal. San Jose is assigned to GROUP 5 (San Jose, Cupertino, Fresno, Pleasanton) to share on Lord’s day morning. Please get into message #12 ahead of time so you can prepare a 1 min. sharing to speak.
Here is the UC Berkeley schedule while they are in Sacramento. Please pray for the Berkeley students and for our students who are coming back from their spring break to present themselves for the blending. May the Lord bless this weekend!
4PM Old Sac Scavenger Hunt
6:30PM Dinner in hospitality
Lord’s Day, 3/24
Breakfast in hospitality
10AM Lord’s Table
2PM Kayaking and park activities at the Sac State Aquatic Center (Lake Natoma)
6:30PM Potluck Dinner and blending meeting at the hall*
9AM Breakfast at the hall**
10:30AM Berkeley Departs
*Orange chicken and chow mein will be catered, but we will need many other main dishes, sides, veggies/salads, desserts, and drinks. A few students are allergic to peanuts, seafood, and eggplant.
**We need volunteers to prepare breakfast.
Please text David Chen at (510)284-7306 or Justin Lim at (360)624-5402 for any questions and to volunteer for breakfast prep.
Praise the Lord for the 2019 Bible Camp. The theme this year is “Faithful for God’s Kingdom” from the books of Kings and Chronicles. It will be held at the Church in Sacramento Meeting Hall (2041 Wyda Way, Sacramento, CA 95825) from Monday, June 17 through Saturday, June 22, 2019. The camper’s registration is for children who will enter 1st grade through 6th grade in the fall, 2019.
The early bird registration is on or before April 14, 2019 with discount.
The registration cut-off date is midnight April 28, 2019 .
For registration in all categories, please go to www.tinyurl.com/BibleCamp2019
For any camp inquiry, please contact ANDREW KEYS (916) 992-4792 firstname.lastname@example.org
“…I have found David… a man according to My heart, who will do all My will.” Acts 13:22
Last Year’s Bible Camp Video on YouTube: Children’s Bible Camp 2018
Wanchi on behalf of the BC serving ones
The Sacramento State students in the Christian Students club would like to invite all the saints to a Breakfast Fundraiser on Saturday, February 23rd at 9am. The goal of this event is to raise funds for the college conference, national summer college training, and other events.
The college conference (March 1-3) is $125 and the national college training in Champaign Urbana will cost upwards of $900. Historically, these conferences and trainings are pivotal times in which many students touch their spirits for the first time, see a vision of God’s economy, and consecrate themselves to the Lord. Praise the Lord, that we can send the students by our prayer and especially by our practical giving.
Here’s a video of our previous breakfast fundraiser last year.
Hope to see you there!
Christian Students at Sacramento State
You can now order Christian Students at Sacramento State T-shirts and Hoodies to support the club. The deadline is in one week (2/6/19). May we all put on Christ every day as our real garments!
Sac Groups – Service, Cluster
Here are the assignments for this upcoming Cluster!
Sacramento Group #1-Salad/ Vegetables ~ 20 servings per household
Sacramento Group #2 – Meat/ Stew/ Noodles ~ 10 servings per household
Sacramento Group #3 -Meat/ Stew/ Noodles ~ 10 servings per household
*Sacramento Group #4 –Cookies/Dessert/Fruit~ 20 servings per household Setup/Serve/Clean up
Elk Grove/Stockton -Meat/ Stew/ Noodles ~ 10 servings per household
*Roseville –Cookies/Dessert/Fruit~ 20 servings per household Setup/Serve/Clean up
Auburn – Rolls
Davis -Salad/ Vegetables ~ 20 servings per household
– If you bring a container of food please write your name on tape so that it may be returned back to you.
– If you are helping with setup please come at 9:30 AM to greet the saints, setup tables and receive food.
– Prepare salads and cut up fruit ready to serve.
– All food should be ready to serve upon arrival at the meeting hall.
We are pleased to have GTCA 2019 in Fresno/Clovis (dates: Jan 28-Feb 9 – with a special training day on Jan 27).
Thank the Lord for another opportunity to announce the gospel and to bear fresh new fruit. As the NorCal churches are being blended more into one church with one move, we look to the Lord for a new revival and fresh experience of the Body of Christ in our practical coordination.
Based on the fellowship of the co-workers, we have three GTCA cities in three regions of Northern California. Hayward, Palo Alto, and Fresno/Clovis. Each region will support one of these 3 GTCA cities: the East Bay churches will support the GTCA in Hayward, the South Bay churches will support the GTCA in Palo Alto, and the Central Valley churches (both north and south) will support the GTCA in Fresno-Clovis.
We firstly ask all the saints in the central valley region to pray for this time. We desperately need your prayers to cooperate with the ascended Christ to pour down the spirit of repentance to sinners and the spirit of power to the saints. We also ask whoever will to come and join us in Fresno for the joyful labor of sowing and harvesting. May the Lord bless everyone in this event and we sincerely pray that it will become our daily living in the coming days.
Registration is open NOW. On the form (see link below), you will need to indicate the date you are coming and if you need hospitality.
The above registration form includes a link to the GTCA daily schedule (Note: the schedule is still in process, but should be completed by Lord’s Day afternoon). You can also view and/or share the schedule directly to the saints with the following link:
May the Lord glorify His Name through our cooperation in the reality of the Body of Christ. Amen.
Each year we offer a Bible Camp for elementary aged children during the month of June. The dates for the camp for this year will be June 17th – June 22nd. We would like to take this opportunity to invite all saints who have a burden for Bible Camp to join the Planning Committee. We realize that the real blessing is in the participation of many members of the Body who are willing and available. Our only request is that each person would make a commitment to attend as many meetings as possible.
These are the dates for the Bible Camp Planning Committee meetings: January 13th, February 3rd, March 3rd, April 14th, April 28th, May 5th, May 12th, May 19th, June 2nd, June 9th, and June 15th. All meetings will be at the Sacramento Meeting Hall at 1:00 pm.
If you are interested, please respond to this email: email@example.com
with the following information: name, locality, email address, and phone number. May the Lord stir up the spirit of the saints to rise up to meet the needs of service in the 2019 Bible Camp. Praise the Lord for His ways in the priestly service to blend and build us together into His one body for His expression!
Cindy Russell and Robin Anderson
Bible Camp Coordinators