- Date: 4/26-28
- Location: Alpha House
- Designated Locality Responsible Serving Ones
- Davis – Norman Lee/Barry Chang
- Elk Grove – Robert Liu/Eric Matsumoto
- Folsom – Andy Chu/Filip Popovici
- Fresno Area – James Lorenzo/David Shaw
- Reno – Bob Lewis/Kevin Yum
- Roseville/Auburn – Cheng-chuan Lai/Roman Pechenyuk/Srini Teki
- Sacramento – Justin Lim/Andrew Keys/Gera Alvarez
- Stockton/Modesto – Samuel Ho
- Registration & Payment
- $30 per person (including serving one) by 3/31
- Please submit the payment to the designated serving one(s) in your locality/area with a memo “2019 6th Grade Conference”
- No registration accepted after 3/31
- No refund for cancellation after 3/31
- If you have any questions related to deadline and payment or other concerns, please fellowship with the designated serving ones in your locality.
Each year we offer a Bible Camp for elementary aged children during the month of June. The dates for the camp for this year will be June 17th – June 22nd. We would like to take this opportunity to invite all saints who have a burden for Bible Camp to join the Planning Committee. We realize that the real blessing is in the participation of many members of the Body who are willing and available. Our only request is that each person would make a commitment to attend as many meetings as possible.
These are the dates for the Bible Camp Planning Committee meetings: January 13th, February 3rd, March 3rd, April 14th, April 28th, May 5th, May 12th, May 19th, June 2nd, June 9th, and June 15th. All meetings will be at the Sacramento Meeting Hall at 1:00 pm.
If you are interested, please respond to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following information: name, locality, email address, and phone number. May the Lord stir up the spirit of the saints to rise up to meet the needs of service in the 2019 Bible Camp. Praise the Lord for His ways in the priestly service to blend and build us together into His one body for His expression!
Cindy Russell and Robin Anderson
Bible Camp Coordinators
Many of you served in the last year’s Bible Camp. Thank you for your labor in love. We pray that the Lord will grace you this year to serve in the Bible camp again. We need all the help we can get. It’s through all the members’ functioning that we can provide the children such an enjoyable time. If you can serve this year, please register thru the link below. This will not only help us keep a record of the services, but also we can order a T-shirt for you as a thank you gift from the camp.The 2018 Bible Camp will be held at the Church in Sacramento Meeting Hall from Monday, June 18 through Saturday, June 23, 2018.Please register before May 6 deadline.ServingOnes
The Bible Camp coordinating ones
The Northern California 6th Grade Conference will be held at Alliance Redwoods Conference Grounds, April 28 – 30, 2017. The burden for this time is to bring the sixth graders to receive the Lord in a definite and solid way and to prepare them for a meaningful baptism. For the ones who may already be saved, the time will strengthen their faith and lay a foundation of assurance, security, and joy of salvation.
Please take note of the following items:
- The conference is for sixth graders or seventh graders that did not have the opportunity to go while in sixth grade. We realize that a number of the younger ones have already been saved, and some have even been baptized by the time they are in fifth grade. However, we feel due to the nature, length and subject of the conference, and the fact that we are also focusing on preparing them for junior high and high school, we are asking the serving ones to only sign up sixth or seventh graders for the conference .
- One serving one is needed for every three children. If you only haveone child coming, it is best if you still send a serving one with him, instead of “lumping” him together with another locality. This would make a deep impression on the young person that you care for them while allowing the serving ones to spend some quality time with him.
- We hope that at least one of the serving ones would be someone who serves regularly with the Young People’s service in your locality. This will be a help in transitioning the children from Children’s Meeting to the Young People’s work. Serving ones and parents can register online for the conference at https://goo.gl/5z49g7 .
- Serving ones and parents who are attending are required to complete a background check if they have not already done so. Additionally, there is a Chaperone Disclosure form that needs to be completed and turned in upon arrival at the camp. Please have a designated serving one for your locality collect all the forms and turn it into the ones serving registration.
- Registration is due by APRIL 16th. The registration for the parents can be completed online at https://bayareayp.seamlessdocs.com/f/NorCal_6th_Grade In the weeks prior to the conference, we will provide a separate online registration form for all the localities to complete.
- The cost for the weekend, including food, is $125 per adult (age 13 or older) and $92 per child (under age 13). The payment for each locality should be written to the Church in Cupertino. Each locality should either bring one check with them for their locality or mail a check beforehand to: The Church in Cupertino, PO Box 2908, Cupertino, CA 95014.
- A conference information form and conference regulations are attached. A copy of
these should be given to the parents.
If you have any questions, please contact the serving ones at email@example.com .
For His move,
The coordinating brothers